sexta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2009

From your heart to mine!


"Ode to Friendship

It’s been a long time
Since I knew your smile
Not so long ago
I got to know your soul

Spending days and nights
Together side by side
I found in an old friend
A nice reason to be insane

And free
Pretending not to care
Or to believe
Your friendship is just
what I need
I am alone
Although I feel complete

Perhaps it’s mere impression
But I have a strange obsession
Of reaching you sometimes
Not caring much for what time is
People come and go
And quite often don’t come back
We didn’t do so
We heard the call that led

Us to be free
Pretending not to care
Or to believe
Your friendship is more
Than what I need
I’m not alone at all
That’s how I see
I hope you feel it too
I’ve promised not to abandon you
On either cold Sunday nights
Or hot Saturdays
That’s what a good friend do

Let’s feel free
Pretending not to care
Or to believe
Our friendship
Is the only thing we need
To kill the pain of lonely memories"

Por Cadu Senra, um amigo muito especial!
Amo você Keds!
=)

4 comentários: